Thursday, March 14, 2013

Blog Makeover! and Bloglovin'


It's about time that my blog got re-done! I had been contemplating whether or not to switch over to WordPress or to stay here with my original blog. I was looking around the internet for Blogger templates to see if anything stood out that would make me want to keep my blog. I came across Designer Blogs and immediately fell in love with their designs! I was even more in love when I found their $15 Blogger templates and decided to take the plunge and give my blog a much needed makeover. I LOVE the way it turned out and can't wait to get into posting. Hope you all enjoy my new and improved blog :)

Also as many of you have probably heard Google Reader is shutting down :( so I went ahead and joined Bloglovin'. So please follow me on Bloglovin' if you don't already!

Follow Me---- Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment