Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Wish List


Hey Guys, So I thought it would be fun to do a post on some things that I have been lusting over for the Spring time. Enjoy! :)

Spring Wish List

-Hunter Tall Rains Boots: So cute to wear when its super gross and rainy out!
-Bubble Necklace: Love these! The blue and mint would be perfect for Spring
-Neon Statement Necklace: Have been really into these statement necklaces and I love the color
-Coral Blazer: I want an array of blazers in every color and I NEED a coral one for Spring!
-Tory Burch Flats- Have been wanting these classic black and gold flats for forever but just cant seem to spend that much for em..ah one day..
-Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC: I will see you in July handbag (my birthday ;)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this post. You may get more best quality varieties colored tunic sweaters pants at Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete