Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Review: Nivea Lip Butters

I recently purchased the new Nivea Lip Butters and thought I would share my thoughts on them. I didn't get the other two lip butters that are available which are the Caramel Kiss and un-scented one. I'm not a big fan of the smell of caramel so I just passed on that, and the non-scented lip butter seemed boring to me. Anyways here's my review-Enjoy! :)

Here are some of the claims that Nivea has of the Lip Butters:
-Enriched with Shea Butter and Almond Oil to intensely moisturize and soothe dry lips for long-lasting care.
-Formula melts onto lips providing long-lasting nourishment to make all your kisses better.


As for the packaging of this product: I love it! I like how it's in a tin and so compact. The overall packaging of this product is just awesome. 


These Lip Butters are super smooth and creamy. The Raspberry one is a bit softer, as you can see there is a little dent in the middle so just watch out for that when using it! 
As for some of the claims:
-These do seem to be very moisturizing and leave my lips feeling moisturized for quite some time. 
-These Lip Butters are not at all sticky, but are on the thicker side so I wouldn't say that they melt on your lips but they definitely leave them soft and moisturized! 


As you can see these do have a tint of color to them which does show up when on the lips. I personally love the tint of color to both of these. They help mute out my normal lip color a bit and look really nice on! 

Overall, I love these lipbutters and the scent of them are AH-MAZING. If you are a fan of vanilla and raspberry then you will love these. 






No comments:

Post a Comment