Saturday, May 4, 2013

Review: L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous Mascara

Hey guys, So I have another mascara review for you all, and it's the L'Oreal Full Definition Voluminous. This isn't a new mascara but it is one that I have been wanting to try out. 

Here are the claims this mascara has:
-Creates defined lashes that are naturally smooth and soft
-The Volume Maximizing Brush combs through lashes, depositing just the right amount of product for a clump-free, separated look
-Smooth and even application, Lash by lash definition



Love the packaging with this product! Such a pretty tube of mascara :) The brush is a regular mascara style and not plastic..even though I always prefer plastic wand mascaras.


After applying this mascara and letting it dry for a little I touched my lashes to verify the claim of " naturally, smooth lashes". My lashes don't feel hard or stiff so this claim is definitely accurate! 

I applied two coats of this mascara and I felt that if I would of applied anymore it would of gotten clumpy. I could see my lashes starting to drupe after the second coat so this mascara does have quite a wet formula. 
It does separate nicely and gives good volume but as for length...ehh not so much. 

Overall,it's more of a natural looking mascara and doesn't give me amazing length or volume but it's okay. I will continue to use it and test it out but I don't see myself repurchasing. 











No comments:

Post a Comment