Friday, May 31, 2013

Review: The Balm Nude'Tude Eyeshadow Palette



I recently ordered The Balm Nude'Tude palette off of Hautelook, which I was super excited that it was on there since I have been dying to try this palette since it first came out! 
Packaging is super cute, just like all of The Balms products. 


The colors in this palette are beautiful and all shades I would wear so it's perfect. 
Most of the colors in this are shimmer and four are matte. The colors are very pigmented and also very easy to blend. I've tried pretty much all of these colors except for the three matte ones to the right but from swatches they look pretty nice. 


These are so smooth and I can do so many different looks with this palette which I love! 
I would definitely recommend this palette for everyday neutral makeup especially if it goes for sale on Hautelook! 





No comments:

Post a Comment