Sunday, August 4, 2013

July 2013 Random Favorites!


Here are some of my random favorites of July! 

- My Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac. I received this for my Birthday and have been so in love with it! I basically use it everyday and love that I don't have to carry around a huge purse now. 

-Gold Buckle cuff. Purchased this while I was on vacation in the Cape and thought it was so cute and had a similar resemblance of the Cartier love bangle, which I would adore to purchase but seriously cannot afford! 

-Skinny Pop Popcorn. LOVE THIS! 39 calories for one cup?! Yes please! I get to indulge without feeling so guilty ;)

-Chocolate Chip Brownie & Oat Bars. I got these from Trader Joe's and they taste amazing! There only 120 calories each so their not that awful for you and made from oats. 



1 comment: